at1.SPACE - Yoga & Yoga Teacher Training Nottingham
Hotpod Yoga & Hot Yoga Nottingham & Online
at1.SPACE provides a welcoming and unique approach to yoga and wellbeing with access to some of the regions most respected practitioners in mindfulness, meditation, hot and hotpod yoga Nottingham.
Combining a state-of-the-art warm-yoga studio with a range of wellbeing services, at1.SPACE in Nottingham is a modern day urban sanctuary.
We offer a range of well being services, including counselling, nutritional consultations, sports massage, acupuncture, and space for corporate event and party celebrations.
Our online yoga, mindfulness and meditation sessions have been designed to address the current unexpected climate we now find ourselves living in, with a real emphasis on mind body, and community connection.
Our mission at1.SPACE is to empower individuals, organisations and communities with the necessary wellbeing toolkit for fulfilment of daily life. We offer access to yoga, mindfulness, meditation, and online yoga for beginners in a calm, warm, nurturing environment. We pride ourselves on making the practice of yoga inclusive to everyone.
Nottinghamshire & Online Wellbeing Centre
Health care services are diversifying with every passing day for the good. Emphasis of research is growing beyond physical health as scientists and researchers join hands to unfold the integrated pattern of mental and physical health. As result of diversification people find it quite tough to look for various services and determine which is best suited to their needs.
at1.SPACE as the name suggests is a wellbeing studio in Nottingham to offer a set of services ranging from YOGA practises and mindfulness to psychological and nutritional consultation, all in one state of the art studio with an aesthetically pleasing outlook.
Our vision is to address health issues in an holistic way by building a connection between the mind and body which is known to improve physical and mental health, consequently improving quality of life significantly.
Our experience in the wellbeing speaks for itself with professionals and trainers who have served for decades in the yoga industry.
Services offered at at1.SPACE include:
* Yoga Session (Online/In-person)
* Yoga Retreat Sessions
* Sensory Studio
* Hot Yoga Classes
* Hotpod Yoga Classes
* Yoga Teacher Training
* Advanced & Beginners Yoga Classes
* Space Hire
We know how difficult it can be on Valentine’s day when people around you are loved up and PDA-ing! It’s okay, we have you covered!
During these three hours we invite to join us on a journey into the heart centre. Expect to be guided by both Mumtaz and Yasmin from at1.SPACE.
The SELF LOVE workshop will be taking place on Valentine’s Day! Yassi and Mumtaz will be delivering a yin and yang style self-love workshop focusing on utilising the heart chakra to promote compassion towards yourself. The workshop will run on Valentine’s day and we invite you to join us on this day of love!
10 am: start with Mumtaz
- We will start by writing down your thoughts and feelings that are coming up for you that day. This is a way to make space for whatever it is that you’re working through.
- We then look back at what we have written and try and flip the negatives into a more positive light and look at the thoughts and feelings you wish you had.
- We give ourselves ‘the best friend treatment’, how would you talk to your best friend? What kindness, support, love and compassion would you show?
- We will then work through some heart opening affirmations, repeating them several times to find the ones that resonate the most with us.
- We will find and make our sankalpas.
- Begin to work through heart opening postures using the mantras that are right for you.
- Gain a better understanding of the postures from an anatomy point of view and learn how to modify to suit your needs.
11.30- Join Yasmin for the second half of this workshop where we will delve deeper into a still.SPACE session. This will involve yin- type holds of a grounding nature to root us in the moment and further create openness around the heart centre (get comfy, think- pillows, blocks and bolsters for support).
- Expect to explore pranayama (breath-work) and guided meditation.
- The practice in its entirety offer you a wholesome experience.
- During these three hours we invite to join us on a journey into the heart centre. Expect to be guided by both Mumtaz and Yasmin from at1.SPACE.
See below for more on your teachers
Visit our website or MINDBODY to book your place!